Tuscany Private Estate
Experience La Vita Toscana in McKinley Hill’ s newest community: the Tuscany Private Estate. Crowning your gated 1.5-hectare village are seven Tuscan – Mediterranean residential clusters which emerge from nature – rich surrounding. Admire eras past with its historic design, stone detailing and elegant arches. Adore the Tuscan world – renowned vintage Ponte Vecchio, Floreancea– the oldest and most famous bridge right at home.
About a fifth of your enclave is dedicated to giardini and greenery – a tribute to natures generous beauty. Evident in the verdant park and courtyards with fountain. And the lush trees that greet you everywhere you turn.
Discover La Vita Toscana at home. At the ground level of cluster 7 is Isola Toscana, where play amenities-fit for the sophisticate – are graciously laid out. Outside, immerse yourself in the sparkling waters of a variety of pools. Soak some sun at the sunbathing lounge and bond with your loved ones at the playground.
Live in a healthy harmony with the nature at Parco Bello, a park with charming lagoon. Inside are a sauna, gym, function room and playroom.
Each villa-style residence suit every taste. Choose from a one bedroom to a suite with two to three bedroom or from a one bedroom loft to a two-level, three bedroom home at the penthouse.
Embrace a world free from worry. At the Tuscany Private Estate, tranquility triumphs over the city’s bustling activity. Yet it matches location in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig brings you close to a cornucopia of modern lifestyle comforts.
- 15-meter lap pool with paved sunbathing lounge
- Wading pool
- Parco Bello
- Children’s playground
- Lagoon park
- Fitness center
- Male and female changing/shower rooms
- Function room
- Daycare center
- Promenade section
- Ponte Vecchio
THE FLOOR PLAN
|One Bedroom Flat||46.2 sq.m|
|One Bedroom w/ Loft||61.4 – 64.5 sq.m|
|Two Bedroom Flat||89.1 sq.m|
|Two Bedroom w/ Loft||92.4 sq.m|
|Three Bedroom Flat||106.9 sq.m|
|Three Bedroom Penthouse||138.4 sq.m|
- Tuscan-Mediterranean-style residential clusters
- Exterior finish features stone details, elegant arches and festive hues
- Clusters are varying roof levels
Typical Residence Features:
- Prefabricated kitchen cabinet system
- Stainless-steel kitchen sink
- Solid-surface lavatory countertop
- Ceramic tiles for toilet/bath floors and walls
- Wood plank laminated flooring for bedrooms and living/dining areas
- Exhaust duct system for toilet/bath and kitchen
- Provision for hot and cold water supply lines (excluding water heater)
- Individual mail boxes with keys
- Provision for cable TV lines
- Provision for two telephone line per unit
- Individual Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)